SKIING FUN AND PEAK HAPPINESS
On the Hochzeiger, a sense of delight is inevitable. Our local mountain is a true paradise for those who love skiing and cannot get enough of hiking. Here at the Panorama, your personal peak happiness is very close. The valley station of the Hochzeiger cable cars is only a few steps away from the hotel and takes you in no time up into the fascinating mountains of the Pitztal. Look forward to unforgettable hikes, wonderful days on the powder snow slopes and great experiences in and with nature.
Die Highlights on the Hochzeiger:
- Enjoy 40 kilometres of pistes, 9 lifts and guaranteed snow from early December to mid-April
- The Hochzeiger is a particularly family-friendly ski region. Children up to 10 years ski for free!
- For guests only: our own ski storage directly at the valley station of the Hochzeiger cable cars
- Action is guaranteed by the new Snowpark, the illuminated toboggan run, the self-time race track and great tours behind the scenes of the cable cars
- Summery downhill action on the 3.7 km long ZirbenCart track for children and adults
- More than 380 kilometres of hiking trails and 11 mountain bike trails on and around the Hochzeiger
- Varied, age-appropriate outdoor children's programme offered by the Alpincenter Hochzeiger
- Numerous discounts, great activity programme and free extras with the Pitztal Summer Card